Job Title: Senior Graphics Programmer
Location: The glorious North of England (UK)
Job Type: Permanent
Are you an experienced Senior Graphics Programmer with the desire to work on some brand new & exciting titles?
Do you want to work with uber-creative talent at one the games industry’s most prolific and fast growing independent game studios based in the glorious North of England (UK)?
If so then this could be the opportunity for you.
Our award-winning client is looking for sensational developers with a track record of success working on AAA games projects.
This is a company that can offer you longevity and security whilst also providing diversity with the projects/genres and platforms you will have the opportunity to work with.
A client with fantastic publisher relationships including Sony, Microsoft, SEGA, EA, Konami and many more, they also have several unannounced AAA games in production.
Skills and experience needed for this role:
– Strong C/C++, experience (minimum of 5 years)
– 4 years’ experience working in the game industry
– 3+ years’ experience in console programming
– Practical experience with 3D math
– Worked on at least 2 shipped games
– Working experience with shader programming in HLSL, GLSL or Cg
– Proficient rendering-related optimization strategies
– A great sense of humour and a hard work ethic.
**For more details or to apply please email email@example.com**
George Bray| Head of Technology Global Games Recruitment
Direct Line: 0844 800 9995
**Please note, all communications are in the strictest of confidence and your details will never be shared with a 3rd party without your prior consent**