Job Title: Network Programmer
Salary: Best in the games industry!
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is looking for a keen Network Programmer to design & create the in-game networking architecture for our brand new next-gen game. As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for creating the architecture to reliably sustain connections to all peers in the game and across the internet.
You will also be working on:
– Creating systems to detect and cope with network issues.
– Building a framework to make it easy for game programmers to make game mechanics replicate to other clients.
– Creating algorithms to reduce or hide lag.
– Working with backend engineers (Java) to integrate features in the game client.
– Commercially experienced C++ programmer.
– Already working within the games industry.
– Working knowledge of network programming.
**For more details or to apply (before I do!!), email email@example.com**
George Bray| Head of Technology Global Games Recruitment
Direct Line: 0844 800 9995
**Please note, all communications are in the strictest of confidence and your details will never be shared with a 3rd party without your prior consent**