Job Title: Build Engineer
Salary: Best in the games industry!
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is looking for a Build Engineer to progress their data and dependency build system.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for making sure the build farm continues to work effortlessly, even as the magnitude & complexity of their products increases. You’ll implement new features and new technologies to optimize the build process.
You will be part of the build team that is in charge of all final product delivery and liaises with producers and the QA department to make sure we produce high quality products on-time and on-spec.
– Solid software engineering background.
– Comfortable with build automation solutions such as make, (N)Ant or Maven.
– Great understanding of source control management software (Perforce experience is a definite advantage).
– Experience with continuous integration tools such as CruiseControl, Bamboo or Hudson is a plus.
– Prior experience with game development and/or distributed build systems would be beneficial, but is not required.
**For more details or to apply (before I do!!), email email@example.com**
George Bray| Head of Technology Global Games Recruitment
Direct Line: 0844 800 9995
**Please note, all communications are in the strictest of confidence and your details will never be shared with a 3rd party without your prior consent**