Job Title: Unreal Gameplay Programmer
Location: USA (California)
Salary: The very best in the games industry!
Job Type: Permanent
Do you want to work with the most creative developer in California?
Do you want to work with online strategy games reaching around 7 million users a month?
Do you want THE best package in the games industry?
If yes, then read on
Our client is looking for a talented gameplay programmer who is looking to take their strong knowledge, experience of programming and career to the next level.
This is an extremely visible role, working on the studios brand new 3D game title. They are currently looking to fill several roles for the team, including senior and lead positions.
Your day to day role will include:
– Gameplay design and execution.
– Multiplayer systems planning and implementation.
– Collaborate on creating amazing game experiences.
– Provide input to all team disciplines to create the perfect technical solutions for the game design.
– Strong C++ experience with solid OOP fundamentals
– Minimum of 1 year with Unreal Engine and UnrealScript in a commercial environment.
– 3+ years commercial games development experience with at least one shipped product.
– Experience of common data structures & algorithmic solutions.
– Either PC or console development experience.
This role comes with an incredible salary and benefits including:
– Stock options.
– Gym membership.
– Fully stocked kitchen & lunches.
– Modern office space and gaming floor.
**For more details or to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org**
George Bray| Head of Technology Global Games Recruitment
Direct Line: 0844 800 9995
**Please note, all communications are in the strictest of confidence and your details will never be shared with a 3rd party without your prior consent**