Our client is a BAFTA-nominated, multi-award winning team of developers, with experience across mobile, web and console games . Their titles have accounted for more than 400 million online play sessions and 80 million boxed products sold around the world. They work with some of the most exciting global brands to create hours of fun for players of all ages.
Sound good? You bet…so, if you fancy a creative challenge, and you’re a bit of a wizard with C#? The company is growing their team and would love to hear from you. Oh and their office is five minutes’ walk from the beach… it’s a tough life!
We are recruiting for a number of experienced game programmers for this vibrant studio, to work on a number of high profile projects for leading brands.
The ideal candidate should have:
– Several years professional game development experience, working as part of a team.
– Console and mobile industry experience is a huge plus.
– C++ and or C# experience essential
– Unity3D experience would be very useful.
– Mobile game development on iOS and Android
Programmers will be responsible for implementing technical solutions for a wide variety of game elements and will work collaboratively with a small team of designers, programmers and artists.
If you enjoy sharing your enthusiasm and expertise with others and want to play a key role in creating award-winning games, then this is the perfect job for you.
– Game coding for browser based games, mobile and other new and emerging platforms.
– To act in both lead and support developer roles on client projects.
Finally, there’s some great benefits attached to this role.
**A full and detailed job description is available upon request**
For more details or to apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please note, all communications are in the strictest of confidence and your details will never be shared with a 3rd party without your prior consent**
**Regretfully due to the urgent nature of this hire – we are only able to accept applications from those who have the right to work in the UK already secured.**