MPG Universal are proud to be assisting a studio with a much envied pedigree in film and games. Working on some truly awesome projects they are enjoying a period of sustained growth and are looking for a handful of talented individuals passionate about creating the best digital characters possible they currently need motion editors for an immediate start for 3 month contracts for the right people this could lead to permanent in-house working.
We want to hear from you today if you:
• Have held a similar role within the video games, CG, feature films or post production industry previously
• Are an expert Maya user
• Are familiar with Motionbuilder/Nuance
• Have excellent hand-keyed and mo-cap animation skills
• Have a keen eye for detail
• Experience scripting with Python/MEL and or Blade would be highly advantageous but not essential
• Previous experience setting up & calibrating Motion capture equipment desirable.
If you think you fit the bill are immediately available and want to know more contact us today.
Contact MPG Universal today firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref MPG420366 or call +44 1473 833 555