Are you an experienced game developer? Do you have strong IOS development skills?
My client, a globally recognised entertainment powerhouse have been a key player in the entertainment industry for over 12 years. With a string of award winning titles, ground breaking technology and a pipeline of exciting new projects they are going from strength to strength.
Currently looking to appoint an experienced, highly motivated IOS Developer to their new and exciting team, bringing a new social/casual gaming platform to the expanding market.
• Own the development of iPhone / iPad applications, from specification through design, coding, debugging, and deployment
• Work closely with Design and Development teams to build a feature set
• Ensure high quality throughout the development cycle
• Participate in the scoping and sizing of requirements using agile development methods
To be considered for the position you will have:
• Strong iOS (especially iPhone/iPad) development skills
• At least one app in the App Store (includes apps developed in a team)
• Long-term experience in Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
• Familiar with web-based architectures and technologies (REST, XML, JSON)
• Strong OO design and programming skills applying proven methodologies using UML
• Used Agile Methodology as a software development process, particularly SCRUM
• Experience with standard revision control (SVN) and defect tracking tools (JIRA)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Passion for video games
Quote Reference ID: MPG420553
To apply for this position or to discuss further, please contact Francesca on 01473 833 555, alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org