Kick Ass UK Indie Developer seeks Kick Ass Ninja Warriors to join their Dojo. If you have spent several years honing your Warrior Skills and are looking for your next new challenge – then we want to hear from you!
Fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced Programmer with a real flair for Physics to join an independent studio – who are currently working on high profile titles in conjunction with Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. This is a genuinely fantastic opportunity to join a studio who want to make great games – period! If you are really passionate about video games with a minimum of 6 years games experience with 2-3 shipped titles to your credit and are looking for your next new challenge – get in touch today!
Competency in the following areas paramount:
1. Broad-phase/narrow-phase collision detection.
2. Aware and being able to cope with robustness issues and problems.
3. Cope with typical collision detection/handling problems such as tunneling/stickies/contact generation/stacking etc.
4. Optimisation. High level and low-level.
5. Being willing to work with an already existing code-base which needs heavy optimisations/ extensive re-factoring in this area.
6. Writing a physics engine from scratch
This role offers the successful applicant the opportunity to work inhouse or remotely from home. The studio are located in the NE of the UK.
Quote Reference ID: MPG420050