We are currently scouring the Galaxy in our quest to find an exceptionally talented 3d environment artist . If you are bored in your current role – and are longing to work on something truly unique – something genuinely AAA – something that will be a worldwide smash hit – then this could be the opportunity you are looking for. Whilst we would love to go into more detail about the game in development at this stage – we simply can’t. However from everything we know – it is safe to say – if you want to be involved in the next big thing – this is it. If you want your artwork to be viewed by tens of millions – this is your chance! So what are you waiting for? Contact me today?
We want to hear from you TODAY if you have:
• At least one published title (preferably AAA) to your credit
• A portfolio that demonstrates your skills as an environment artist (ideally photorealistic – city based images)
• Excellent understanding of 3ds max and photoshop
• Good modelling and texturing ability
• An understanding of the principles of lighting | optimisation | rendering and object animation would be highly advantageous.
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
• Passion for video games.
Quote Reference ID: MPG420310
All applications MUST be accompanied by demo work
Regretfully we are only able to consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the EU already secured.