I have an amazing opportunity to work with European game industry experts who require a talented PR Manager.
As a PR Manager you will be responsible for developing, coordinating and managing specific public relations campaigns and related activities that sustain a specific image for my clients’ core games and cultivates media support for the companies’ products.
You should be able to write and pitch press releases as well as working closely with the marketing and community management team. You will have experience in building PR campaigns for online MMO titles.
My client will consider a Junior level skilled candidate for this role but must possess a minimum of 3 years’ experience within the PR field.
Other / additional requirements include:-
• Minimum of 3 years public relations experience in the interactive entertainment environment.
• Experience with online entertainment (preferable games, alternatively TV and Music).
• Excellent relationships with the PC gaming press in Turkey.
• Must be familiar with games and interactive entertainment industry.
• Must be a self-starter, resourceful, creative and results oriented.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, execution and organizational skills.
• Fluent in Turkish and English
****For more information on this role, please contact Hayley on 0844 800 9995 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Quote Reference ID: MPG420438
Due to the high number of applications we can only reply to successful candidates but thank you for your interest in working through MPG Universal****